Living Well with Chronic Pain
- When: Friday, January 11, 2019, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Salem Clinic- 2020 Capitol St NE, Salem, OR 97301
- Age limit: All ages
This FREE six-week workshop presents strategies and skills to help you deal with chronic pain. Topics include medications, describing your pain, and how to do gentle exercise.
- Manage stress and improve the ability to relax
- Fight fatigue and frustration
- Eat better and exercise safely
- Control pain and improve activity
- Talk to your doctor and family about your health
- Solve problems and get the support you need
To register, call the ADRC at 1-855-673-2372 or email email@example.com